- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives for transparent applications
- Clear, 0.020 in (0.5 mm) with general purpose acrylic adhesive
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4905. It is a clear, 0.020 in (0.5 mm) tape with general purpose acrylic adhesive. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 4910 Family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4905 is in the 4910 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. It utilizes a general purpose adhesive. It is commonly used in applications to join transparent material or where clear or colorless tape is preferred. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to metal, glass and plastics such as polycarbonate and acrylic.